- Happy birthday to Mark Parker
- Happy birthday to Melissa Parker Eder
- Happy 58th birthday to Constance Ramos
- Happy 57th birthday to Mary Margaret
There are 57 birthdays and 2 anniversaries this week
- Today, Bingo at the 7605154702 in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 27 Feb, Clamtastic Chowder Dinner - 5 pm to 7 pm at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Adults $9, under 12 $4. Fresh clam chowder, steamy grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, and homemade desserts.
- Wednesday 27 Feb, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 28 Feb, Duck & Winterfowl Walk at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox, 8:30 am. 11332 Brownsville Rd. Open to the public, but registration is requested. Please contact Margaret Van Clief at email@example.com or (757) 414-9227.
- Thursday 28 Feb, The Good News Club continues at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 3:45 pm. Transportation is available from (661) 288-0717. Parents are asked to pick up their children promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Friday 1 Mar, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Saturday 2 Mar, 3rd Annual Eastern Shore Little League Oyster Roast - 4pm to 8pm at the Exmore Town Park. Music, cash bar, silent auction, raffle, clams & oysters, BBQ, and chowder. Tickets $35 in advance or $40 at the gate, children 12 and under free. For details see www.shorelittleleague.org
- Saturday 2 Mar, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Sunday 3 Mar, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Friday 8 Mar, (206) 726-2089 invites you to chase away the winter blues with Invitation to the Dance a collection of dance music reflecting a variety of eras and countries. 7:30 PM at Cokesbury Church in Onancock.
- Saturday 9 Mar, Set clocks ahead one hour tonight
- Sunday 10 Mar, 6th Annual O'Nancock's St. Patrick's Parade & Celtic Festival in Onancock. Parade starts 2 p.m. Festival is 11 a.m-4 p.m. on Ker Place grounds. The parade theme is "Shamrocks & Shillelaghs" and includes St. Patrick and his Color Guard; Pipe & Drum Corps; the annual kilt contest and much more! Info:www.onancock.org; Parade - Joy Marino 757-787-2170; Festival - Nancy James 757-710-3089
- Sunday 10 Mar, (770) 438-8129 invites you to chase away the winter blues with Invitation to the Dance a collection of dance music reflecting a variety of eras and countries. 4 PM at Hungars Episcopal Church in Bridgetown.
You can vendetta