MAINE DENT REPAIR SERVICES BY PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE
Maine Paintless Dent Repair
Maine Dent Repair, MobileÂ Paintless Dent RepairÂ by PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE 207-624-2104 offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all Paintless Dent Removal. Did you know that you can have this service sometimes called PDR or dentless repair available directly to you? This PDR dent removal process is excellent for small dent repair such as hail damage repair to large auto dent repair. Some peopleÂ have never heard of this amazing Factory level type repair service that can save your existing paint & color match and in many cases reduce dent repair cost. Did you know there are Maine Auto Body Dent Repair Shops that call upon PDR repair companies for some of their own dent repair needs? Automotive dent repair and collision shops see the value in this as they use our services for hail dent removal along with other small dent removal such as door dings and dents. We also do the big dents for them including the ones that might be needed for a plastic bumper repair. So if you are in need of a truck or car dent repair, you may not need to have an Auto Body Shop paint your vehicle. Call now and see how you can possibly save on dent removal cost, as well as having the best choice in restoring the dent with this Maine dent repair auto repair service.Â
SERVING NEARBY AUGUSTA MAINE DENT REPAIR CUSTOMERS AND MAINE AUTO BODY SHOPS AND AREAS BEYOND TO CENTRAL & MIDCOAST MAINE
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR NEWS REPORT
local Maine Paintless Dent Repair Business
Work Done By Paintless Dent Science
SEE WHAT AAA SAYS ABOUT PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR, TO AUTO BODY SHOP DENT REPAIR, WITHOUT PAINTING
PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE Provides Mobile Paintless Dent Repair to Maine Dent Repair customers. Offering many repair options from Hail Damage Repair to Maine Auto Body Shop Dent Repair including a wide range of possibilities.
With Auto Body Shop dent repair type dents, there are some cases that don’t need to be taken to an Auto Body Shop to be painted. Instead there are many times that if it has a colored marring that it may have picked up from being hit, or a scratch then we can professionally buff it off and a Paintless Dent Removal will look nice, all the while returning your vehicle to the closest it was before being dented.
PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE STANDS OUT ABOVE THE COMPETITION WITH ADVANCED TRAINING IN PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR AND EXTENSIVE AUTO DODY BACKGROUND
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR BENIFITS OVER AUTO BODY DENT REPAIR
Here areÂ some of the benifits you could gain if you choose to have a Paintless Dent Repair done:
- SAVES YOUR EXISTING FACTORY PAINT and by doing so also allows for a greater chance that any future dents on the same panel could be successfully removed using this same process. Something that may not be possible if you have the panel repainted because by doing so could decreases the chances of a future paintless dent repair being successful.
- RESTORES THE VEHICLE VALUE AS CLOSE TO THE STATE AS IT WAS BEFORE BEING DAMAGED. By comparison even if considering replacing a bolt on panel with a new one you would still not have factory paint on it.
- KEEP YOUR EXISTING COLOR MATCH AND PAINT DURABILITY, your paint remains intact and nothing needs to be applied to cover up the damage this is because the dent is removed instead.
- AVOID OTHERÂ PAINT ISSUES Related To AUTO BODY SHOP PAINTING, including trapped colored dust nibs and fibers or runs, bumps, sags, bad paint texture, poor reflection or lack of luster.
- AVOID HAVING BODY FILLER APPLIED over the dent thus needing to be painted. Doing so would prevent any future paintless dent removal from being an option as it is not recommended, do to the chance that the body filler would most likely not be flexible enough and instead crack.
- IN MANY CASES SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY INSTEAD OF TAKING IT TO A BODY SHOP FOR AN AUTO BODY DENT REPAIR. In most cases a door ding can be done while you wait. Compared to a standard Auto Body Dent Repair a body shop would typically want to fill the dent,Â perform multiple steps to sand down and blend the neighboring panels for an acceptable color blend transition and could cost over $500.00 to cover the labor and materials, while tying the vehicle up for several days. A Paintless Dent Repair for a Door Ding would most likely be a fraction of the cost and in most cases be done on the spot while You wait.
- HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR WITH PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR, IS FASTER THAN A CONVENTIONAL AUTO BODY REPAIR THAT COULD TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS.
- YOU MAY NOT NEED TO MAKE AN INSURANCE CLAIM, OFTENÂ A SMALL DING REPAIR WOULD COST LESS THAN IF YOU WENT THRU INSURANCE AND HAD TO PAY YOUR DEDUCTIBLE.
- INSURANCE COULD PAY FOR PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR IF YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM.
- INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR,Â HAIL DENT REMOVALÂ AND OTHER TYPES OF DENTS COULD BE COVERED FOR NATURAL EVENTS IF YOU HAVE COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE. You should review your plan with your agent to see what your deductible is and if you have coverage. If not, consider getting covered for the future because a hail damaged vehicle looks pretty ugly and it is common to cost well into the thousands of dollars for a Auto Body Dent Repair or a Hail Dent Removal Paintless Dent Repair.
- SAVINGS ON LEASE RETURNS – Avoid being charged for returning a vehicle with dents.
- INCREASE THE RESALE VALUE OF YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE SELLING OR TRADING IT IN.
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR FOR AUTO BODY DENT REPAIR
PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE OFFERS MAINE DENT REPAIR FOR AUTO BODY DENT REPAIR
Â PDR works for many types of dents and is excellentÂ for Hail Dent Removal, Door Dings, Shopping Cart Dents, Body line dents, Long Skinny Crease Dents, Golf Ball, Base Ball, Basket Ball and even Party Animal at the Ball that does a Tap Dance on your Hood, Roof and Trunk Dents, You name it. This works on many types of panel materials including Steel, Aluminum, and Plastic Bumpers.
Â There are some instances that Paintless Dent Repair won’t work, or at least not completely. Sometimes the metal is too mangled to work with. Also if the paint is cracked it would still need to be painted, as a couple examples.Â
Â There is a service we provide in these cases usually to Maine Body Shops and it is called PUSH TO PAINT also known as PUSH FOR PAINT or PULL TO PAINT. You see if we use our special fine dent removal techniques on those kind of dents thenÂ the Customer and the Auto Body Shop save on labor and materials often eliminating or greatly reducingÂ the use of Body Filler (BONDO) and primer filler. Doing so produces a better standard of repair and can speed up the cycle time your vehicle is tied up for in a shop. This sometimes comes into play for severe hail damage repair, for hail dent removal where as the paint is broken.
Â If this sounds like the kind of work you would like performed on your vehicle rather than accepting the way an insurance appraiser or Body Shop has written an estimate that includes repairing a dent without paintless dent repair then bring this subject up to see if the dent in question could be repaired the PUSH TO PAINT way, after all it is YOUR VEHICLE.
Â Keep in mind this is an art and not all insurance and auto body shop personnel are fully aware of what a well versed PDR Tech can do, but at least you have the information here to get the conversation started. Each Automotive Division has to be experts in their field. Your Service Department Mechanic knowsÂ how to keep your car mechanically sound. Your Auto Body Shop knows all the latest methods to fix your collision damage but neither one usually understands fully all of the things a Paintless Dent Repair Tech can do. If you have any questions about a dent repair please ask us directly.
Please see the PUSH TO PAINT page to see pics of a BMW that came into a Maine Auto Body Shop with peeling paint, dents and rock chips. CraigÂ the owner of PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE explained that this PUSH TO PAINT could be done. So this method was chosen over a standard Auto Body Dent Repair that would have meant filling lots of dents with Bondo. AfterÂ PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE COMPLETED the PUSH TO PAINT methodÂ the car was painted and it was transformed into a beautiful BMW all without one spot,.. not even a speck of body filler was applied. CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW to go to the PUSH TO PAINT page.
THE BEST CHOICE FOR HAIL DENT REMOVAL, HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR IS A PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
Â Paintless Dent Repair is used world wide as shown in these videosÂ and you too can now have Factory level type dent removal instead of a standard Auto Body Dent Repair. Paintless Dent Removal was mostly developed at the factory level by automotive manufactures such as Mercedes & BMW. Paintless Dent Repair is relatively new to the consumer and is becoming the preferred choice over conventional Auto Body Dent Repair. This Paintless Dent Removal service has been used by Auto dealers and Body Shops for their hail dent removal and other auto body dent repair needs and is gaining more popularity as the secret gets out.
Â Paintless dent repair involves theÂ use of uniquely designed tools that the PDR Tech uses to meticulously work the surface of the dent until it disappears. The PDR Tech has been specially trained to gain access to the back side of the dent with these special Paintless Dent Removal tools of all different shapes and sizes. In the event that the back side is completely sealed off from access many dents can still be removed using our glue pulling method that utilizes our industry specific glue all with no damage to properly adhered paint. This often allows the hail damage repair to be completely done without the need for any painting from an Auto Body Shop.
Â Come Join in with all our happy customers and see the beautiful results you can get with this new preferred alternative to a conventional Auto Body Dent Repair without going to an Auto Body Shop for painting. Insurance Companies approve of the Paintless Dent Removal method especially for Hail Damage Repair, and once you see how Paintless Dent Removal saves your existing paint You will too.
CERTIFIED PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR IS YOUR BEST CHOICE
Â You take great pride in your vehicle and work hard to keep it looking nice, but you just can’t protect it all the time. Hard as you may try everybody knows “Things Happen”. This is the kind of thing that you realize when You get your first ding in a parking lot and you get that sinking feeling that the newness has been taken away.
Â You are then faced with choosing the best way to get Your auto dent repair done. What if you took it to a Auto Body Shop and have it sanded down and painted? Would it look nice, all with the right color match and shine like before? Sure a good Auto Body Shop could do it, but what about the time and dent repair cost? Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid having the possibility of parts being changed, or Bondo (body filler) along with a repaint job that an Auto Body Shop may want to do and somehow just have it go away?
Â Well, there is a good chance that PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCEÂ can help you with these concerns.Â Craig Rutledge The owner of PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE has been in the Maine Auto Body Repair trade since the early 80’s and has been a ASE Master Certified Collision Repair Technician and ASE Certified Painter, Estimator and has held I-CAR platinum,Â The highest level individual I-CAR certification. While in the Collision Repair Trade sought training on his own for Paintless Dent Repair when he was working for Charlie’s one of Maine’s largest new car dealer collision centers.
Â Since then started PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE in 2011, facilitatedÂ HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR CENTERS for CARON’S COLLISION REPAIR CENTER for all of their hail dent removal and various auto body dent repair needs along with providingÂ Paintless Dent Removal service to Auto Dealers, Body Shops and other customers as well.Â As an ADVANCED CERTIFIED PAINTLESS DENTÂ REPAIR TECHNICIAN and HAIL CERTIFIED ESTIMATOR, would like you to inform you about this amazing Paintless Dent Removal trade and provide You with the best dent repair option.
PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL IS BOTH AN ART AND A SCIENCE
Â As Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) technicians we are proud to put a smile back on our customers faces and make them feel happy about their ride again. This dent repair service is both an art and a science, hence the name Paintless Dent Science.Â
Â Paintless Dent Repair or Paintless Dent Removal are both the same process and are the trade name. The PDRÂ dent removal method is very hard to master. It involves training with processes that work down to the molecular level. It takes an immense amount of training, understanding the properties of different materials and how to influence them with outside factors and practice to gain the talent necessary to produce finish quality work.
Â ThisÂ Paintless Dent Removal produces such results, that traditionally trained auto body dent repair Techs find hard to fathom that it is even possible for us to fix the kind of dents we do. They welcome us into their shops because it is such a tedious job for them to go over every panel with the hopes they don’t miss a single dent, because if they do it would mean redoing it and painting it again. This is hard for them because once it is sanded down they can’t see the dents so they make repairs with their skillful hands by feeling the panel.
Â Counter to that a when a PDR Tech does a Hail Dent Removal or any kind of Paintless Dent Removal We use special lighting or optical reflection tools to see all the dents. We read these dents and within every single dent they are uniquely shaped with its own little terrain within it, sometimes with sort of like the inside surface of a crumpled up dish if you could imagine.Â
Â We work these dents out by sliding our tools in underneath, sometimes from many feet away with pinpoint accuracy and locate the exact feature that is within say a tiny dime size dent. For example if it were an actual dime we would need to push up where the eye is but also tap down where the brow is, sometimes repeatedly all the while making adjustments for the degree of elasticity of each spot to restore particular areas.
Â The PDR Tech decides from training received the individual unique specific order needed to unlock the dent and restore all areas while shrinking the stretched metal. A tiny dent may require several hundred pushes and taps with fine non marring tools all in the rite spots in order to do this special paintless dent removal. So as you can see here most dentsÂ don’t just pop out, especially on automobiles. Even in the rare occasion of a pop the dent still would not look good, that is because it would have pressure waves still locked into the metal and look like ripples in a pond from a thrown rock frozen in time. Everybody has seen this and that is what it looks like when someone tries to poke a dent out along with cracking the paint from being unqualified to remove dents. This is why it is important to choose a skillful Paintless Dent Repair Tech.
Â With hail dent removal, this painstaking process is repeated for the whole panel until all dents are gone. When done the finished panel can look just like a mirror if it looked that way before.
AUTO BODY SHOP
Â Here are some steps that an Auto Body Shop may use and could possibly be avoided if you have a paintless dent repair done. You will see Paintless Dent Repair is the least invasive method.
1 Auto Body Shop filling in the dent
2 Body Shop sands the nearby panels
3 Body Shop masks the car
4 Preparing the filled in dent for primer
5 Spraying primer on bare metal and filler
6 Sanding primer texture smooth
7 Painting, including blend panels
8 Sanding dust nibs from the paint job
9 Polishing out all the color sand marks
EXPERT HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR CENTER
Â PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE offers Maine Paintless Dent Repair and expert Hail Dent Removal service aiding in complete insurance claims processing assistance and is able to facilitate a Hail Damage Repair center for Maine Auto body shops by providing the background neededÂ insuring the proper repair methods are chosen and to speak the claims jargon to bring the whole process together between the customer, Insurance company and the Auto Body Shop if necessary.Â
Hail damage repair is usually done inside under cover during the hail dent removal process to allow for the safe care of your vehicle as many times glass and trim will be needed for the hail damage repair to be complete. This also aids the hail technician from the blinding sun and other weather factors during hail dent removal.
- THE WHITE LINES IN THE PICS BELOW ARE THE REFLECTIONS OF OVERHEAD SHOP LIGHTING AS WELL AS OTHER REFLECTIONS SUCH AS CLOUDS. REFLECTIONS CAN SOMETIMES HIGHLIGHT THE DAMAGE.
Maine Hail damage repair work by PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE
WATCH VID, SEE HOW TO EASILY TEXT YOUR DENT FOR PRICING
TEXT YOUR DENT TO 207-624-2104 FOR CENTRAL AND MIDCOAST MAINE PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR OR EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See how easy it is to text your dent and pre-qualify it for a PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR. This would be a general price range as there could be factors that don’t show in the pictures.Â
- DENT REPAIR COST START AT $75 AND UP.
- please give a brief description of how and what hit it to get an idea of how heavily it could have impacted the structure. For example does the panel still fit properly or did it affect its operation with maybe broken and loose or missing parts.
- Include Year, make and model.
- You can also inquire about a PUSH FOR PAINT option thru text as well. Simply state that is what you are interested in.
MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE OFFERS:
- THE HIGHEST RESPECT FOR ALL INQUIRING CUSTOMERS AND CURRENT CUSTOMERS INCLUDING THEIR PROPERTY.
- FINISH QUALITY WORK.
- PRE-QUALIFY YOUR DENT TO GET A GENERAL PRICE RANGE VIA TEXT.
- FREE COMPUTERIZED ESTIMATES in most cases, subject to workload.
- EXPERT HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR.
- Arrangements for a HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR CENTER in the event it Hails.
- Arrangements for proper insurance claims processing in the event it Hails.
- This is a MOBILE MAINE DENT REPAIR SERVICE available to you at your Home, Work, Service Facility, or Auto Body Shop of Your choice. Accommodations for the type of dent, length of time and cover for weather must be considered.
- Serving Central and Mid-Coast Maine and areas beyond by special arrangement.
- Â 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WITH NO RISK TO YOU.
Â As this is a new site PAINTLESS DENT SCIENCE would greatly appreciate a five star review from past customers in the hopes that it was earned. If you are a paintless dent repair customer of Caron’s Collision Repair Center and have had Paintless Hail Damage Repair or other Paintless Dent Repair work done Then Paintless Dent Science was the subcontractor that performed the paintless dent repair work for the Augusta Maine Auto Body Shop.
Or if you were a direct customer as well, and would like to give a testimonial with permission to publish please email to email@example.comÂ
Thank You, Craig Rutledge