Replace average performance with high performance.
That’s what BASF Performance Materials is all about. Our mission is to replace conventional, average-performance materials – whether plastic, fiber, foam or metal – with high-performance materials.
What defines ‘high-performance’ materials? You do. Our job is to match you with the right solution to achieve the performance parameters you set.
That means help with innovation and invention. Enhanced sustainability. Rapid speed to market. And a collaborative, solutions-focused approach to whatever challenges you face.
Formed as part of a global restructuring to better serve you, our connected team of high-performance materials experts and industry-leading portfolio of plastics and polyurethanes – both off-the-shelf and custom solutions – can help you meet and exceed your product development and business goals.
Many markets, many challenges, many solutions.
Whatever you make, we can help you improve performance and manufacturability. Reduce production costs while still creating a premium product.
Innovation and sustainability go hand-in-hand.
By 2050, there will be 9 billion people on our planet – 2.2 billion more than there are today. Our innovations are intended to meet two goals: address the challenges of a growing population, and to help you do well by doing good.
- HP+ wall gallery
- HP+ wall system - see it in action
- BASF - HP+ Wall System - exceeding code
- BASF - HP+ Wall System - a closer look
- Meeting the Future with Innovative HP+ Building Enclosure Systems
- BASF HP+ Consultative Solution - Tim O'Brien Homes
- Weather the storm
- Protect your home in a flash
- Bemis retail solutions
- Application Guide for ELASTOCOAT AC 74000... (844) 603-4026
- Automotive Solutions... Download Now...
- BASF HP+ Wall System - X Series... All foam assembly - NEOPORÂ® and WALLTITE HP+ plus OSB Offers additional durability for extreme conditions like high wind zones and seismic zones or where required by design 208-303-5193
- BASF HP+ Wall System - Canadian Brochure... Achieve energy and cost efficiency in your residential construction projects with BASFâs HP+ Wall System. These purpose-built assemblies bring together select proven BASF products into single, integrated systems to deliver you control of heat, air and moisture. Part of our BEYOND.High Performanceâ¢ systems-centric approach to construction, the HP+ Wall System provides durable structural resistance to help you meet or exceed codes while using less wood than traditional construction. Download Now...
- BASF HP+ Wall System - E Series... HP+ Wall System E Series is a durable, structural assembly that meets or exceeds codes while using less wood than traditional construction, resulting in exceptional energy and cost efficiency. Download Now...
- BASF HP+ Wall System - XR Series... Download Now...
- BASF HP+ Wall System A-series... (925) 895-2693
- BASF North America Headquarters and SPF Roofing... This profile looks at how Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing contributed to the new headquarter's LEED Double Platinum certification. Download Now...
- BASF Polyurethanes Global Construction... Chemistry creates versatility - Building with polyurethanes (902) 210-3322
Recent News Articles
March 16, 2016
SLENTITE, the new high-performance insulating material from BASF, is being shown for the first time in a cooperation partners application.drachmal